It's cousin Ryan's wedding!
at Fullerton Hotel.
And this is claire. She's cute! And i'm amazed that she can eat the vege although she dun have any teeth yet
It was a simple dinner at the hotel. They serve the food readily on individual plates, which i thought was good. And that explain why all the tables dun have the rotating table (whatever it is called). Aaaaaaa.... and today is the 28th.... so scared.... zzz.... ntu students will know why.2009 is coming to an end soon. So far, I'm quite satisfied with my choices. Like applying for GIP and not get involved in any ECA? This academic year is quite weird for me. the first time in my entire studying life that i dun have an ECA. Life can be quite good and bad without an ECA. Anyway, I'm sure it would be an enriching session in Shanghai in the upcoming months. Time to get exposed to the outside world man. Been trapped in Singapore for too long already. Excited to work overseas, although it is a Singapore company. To study overseas can be quite fun too I thought, and past GIP participants proclaimed that it is quite slack. I guess the part i drag most is to write the log book. I think nothing can be as boring as that man! I've never been overseas for a period that is as long as 6 months, but hope i dun get home sick. haha!
Embarking on this journey called life, we encountered the unexpected ups and downs. 2009 had indeed made a lot of people to become a stronger person. Here, I wish everyone have a fulfilling year in 2010!
And just some thoughts, when i was in sec sch days, i hated english so much that i choose the path to poly, thinking that it is the last path for my education journey. And thinking that as long as i have some skills, I can survive on just diploma in this society(that was so tian zhen). Before i graduated with a diploma, i knew that education is not over for me.*so much for hating to study and want to FASTER finish the studying life. And so i tried applying for local Uni with the hope that i can switch my major. was lucky enough that my dream came true to pursue a major in mathematics. AND you know what i want to say now...the cycle is repeating. IS a degree enough? Although I'm 1.5 years away from graduation (hopefully), i know i have to start thinking about this problem before i have no more time left.


